View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 08:54 AM   #15 (permalink)
Lvcky69
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370z & 16 911 S
Lvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuoc65 View Post
Funds were available immediately. Buyer actually has 180 days to dispute payment, which when that happens, gives you a negative PayPal balance.

The lesson learned here is use cash if in person. If using PayPal, have shipping labels, tracking, proof of delivery, and make sure buyer's account info matches what they already gave you, and not someone else's account.
95% of online purchases are paid using paypal. Best way to save yourself from scumbags like him is to prove that you actually shipped the package to him. Take a picture of the item, the package, the receipt , even at the clerk when they are taking the package away. That's what I always do when I sell things online which is something that I rarely do, but when I have to, I will make sure I got all the proof in the world
Lvcky69 is offline   Reply With Quote