View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 10:51 PM   #429 (permalink)
husam2012
Track Member

Drives: 370Z Nismo
husam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioFlyer View Post
^That's what you crowdfund for! You already have the kit, just make jigs for all the piping, and crowdfund the initial investment for the first run of parts. It could pretty much run like a presale/group buy. Once you have a couple sales under your belt, it can fund itself!
Thank you all for the suggestion. I have started a gofund me page just as suggested in hopes that it will help me start selling these kits for an affordable price.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-me-fin...gtr-conversion

Thank you everyone for everything along this great journey. I'm currently saving up for a used engine so I can drop my subframe and work on making a jig for inlets and downpipes to be sold with the adapter kits. I'm hoping to have enough saved up for a used engine by February so I can have the pieces ready to ship before summer.
husam2012 is offline   Reply With Quote