View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 10:54 AM   #361 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriousClam View Post
God ******* damnit just **** off you stupid ******* piece of ****. Are you ******* retarded? No one wants to hear from you in this thread. They're making it perfectly clear they do not want you to open your damn mouth and yet you still spout your ******** so between that and everything you've posted I'm leaning towards you actually are retarded.

Next time you open your mouth it better be because I have shoved both my dicks up your nose.
I've taken action as you can see he's on temp vacation.

Im going to PLEASE ask that you take a deep breath before attacking another member as thats NOT ACCEPTABLE behavior

Here no matter how bad that members deserves it. (Warning)

I would like to ask that members be respectful, and simply use the report button and let STAFF deal with members that are Thick Skulled trolling.

I hope I have everyone's cooperation, and lets move on and get back on topic!

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php