View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 08:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

I've been hearing great things about the cummins titan, so that may be a path you want to look into. Plus they look awesome. I personally drive a tacoma because I don't really "need" a truck but I enjoy the usability of it and it's on the smaller side. For your situation...I wouldn't hesitate on purchasing the tundra when you're ready!! If I actually needed a truck for its intended use it would be a tundra no doubt. Some people think the platform is outdated, but I think that speaks to their proven reliability. Tundras are comfortable, strong, and I personally think they look good inside and out. Then again I'm bias towards toyota. Good luck!
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote