View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 07:13 PM   #353 (permalink)
Eagle
Track Member

Drives: 2011 370z Red 6MT
Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHZZ View Post
Seriously,it's been posted that SEMA has put a delay on this.
But,why do the guys with nice vented hoods that "look" great are pushing to get this done?
I did finned aluminum pieces on my Z33 to look good. But,also give extra cooling(did not need).
It was a custom mod at +$$. But,wanted it,did it.
Filled in the rather bland Z33 hood.
IMO-looks like it's factory.

Correct mods need to look that way
Im pushing to get it done so you can shut the **** up mostly. Secondly to help bring a functional track tested option to the community. 3rd, the vents i have look nice but are not as good as something built for the track...the vents need to be larger, placed lower and need to ventilate the middle section.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

nismo| EVO-R High Wing | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | SEIBON TS Hood | Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler | VMR 810 Wheels | Endless MX72 Pads |Sabelt GT-140 Seat |Fly1Motorsports RS1 Fenders | Hotchkis Front Sway Bar | Berk HFC |