View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 01:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
bbermann
Base Member

Drives: '13 370Z nismo
bbermann has a reputation beyond reputebbermann has a reputation beyond reputebbermann has a reputation beyond reputebbermann has a reputation beyond reputebbermann has a reputation beyond reputebbermann has a reputation beyond reputebbermann has a reputation beyond reputebbermann has a reputation beyond reputebbermann has a reputation beyond reputebbermann has a reputation beyond reputebbermann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by herohaki View Post
Sounds awesome!! In the video you wrote you had F.I resonated HFC, did you switch them out for Berks? Which of the HFC did you like better with meisterschaft? Was there alot of rasp with non resonated HFCs? I heard some people say that HFC might change the sound of the meisterschafts makes.
The car in the video is not mine. A bit confusing I guess since both are gunmetal nismos.

The only cats I have had on my car are stock and Berk. I chose Berk because this forum seemed to be quite big on them. I wanted something less restrictive than stock yet still throwing no codes.
bbermann is offline   Reply With Quote