Thread: Gtm sc install
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 08:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
jmroy6
Base Member

Drives: Spirited
jmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond repute

I did exactly that, i guess i didn't have enough pressure on the reservoir side cause i never saw fluid pour out the banjo bolt. So i just hooked up my vacuum bleeder to the outlet hose on the blower and sucked all the air out until fluid came through. All is well, i just got a little worried i ****** something up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentmo280z View Post
Are you priming it by blowing compressed air into the system, with the top of the reservoir banjo bolt un hooked? Then shooting compressed air (8lbs) into the sealed off resv. opening. I used a synthetic cork to seal the opening and ran my air gun extension through the cork. Fluid should come through the banjo bolt after a few minutes. Arrow on the filter points toward the rear of the car.
Also the line out of the filter MUST go into the inlet of the SC housing!!