View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 05:52 AM   #352 (permalink)
SurfDog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 6mt, 13 Sequoia,
SurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG4247 View Post
What tune is on it?

The correction factor takes care of the elevation and weather if the dyno calibration and set up is done correctly.
I'm no dyno expert. It could be altitude corrected, I wouldn't know. If it is, I'm about 20 hp shy of what I would expect based on my build.

Either way, the motor "feels" strong and is pulling *very* well compared to other vq37s according to the tuner. The number on the graph is usually considered less important than the move from baseline which was about as expected from the rebuild so I'm happy with the results.
09 6spd Berk CBE, JWT cams, ZSpeed CSC, Stillen (25 row oil, brake cooling, sways, gen3 CAI), Passport (9500ci), Quaife LSD, Z1 400 hp kit, ss lines, pads, rotors, clutch etc, Phunk's pan and fuel starve fix
SurfDog is offline   Reply With Quote