View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 09:29 PM   #74 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhill View Post
Oh I remember that post. So the overheating has still not been fixed either? What reason did you change the mafs and clean throttle bodies etc? Did you ever do a block check on the cooling system? I can’t remember

Yup, performed a block check as well multiple times and turned up nothing. All i know at this point is that everything seems to be pointing towards heat being the instigator when it comes to the fuel trims and the engine bogging down. The only other odd thing i can point out that started more recently within the last two months is that from a cold start right as the coolant temps are getting up to normal if im accelerating i will hit a dead spot in the powerband that lasts for no more than a second and then the car will be completely fine after that until the engine gets heatsoaked and starts bogging down again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote