View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 11:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
scope22
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: wife crazy
scope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonaFish View Post
I'm leaning towards buying a used gauge cluster. For now I blocked off the screen with black electrical tape. How much would you sell yours for and how will you sell it, scope22?

I can either replace the whole unit and have Nissan set the odometer to where it should be, or try to take the screen piece from the replacement (incoming) unit and install it in place of the scratched piece. If this latter method does not endanger the assembly of both the original and replacement units, I might have a shop do it for me when I bring the car in soon for something else.

Thanks to all for your advice.
looks like you have a sport cluster, mine is base, so you can use it to replace that window only not the whole thing, but i dont know how easy that would be? again i have a base (not sport) cluster i can sell for $50 +pp + shipping
scope22 is offline   Reply With Quote