View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 07:06 PM   #2011 (permalink)
URBiN~HURMiT
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z 6MT
URBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkcow500 View Post
It uses the same mounting bracket as the V3 and has already been test fitted on another vehicle.

Edit: You are looking at the dimensions of the inlets/outlets by the way. I don't think they list the actual dimensions of the blowers, but you can find pics online. The V7 is slightly larger, but has the same mounting bolts.
As long as you know [and the V7 has successfully been integrated to the Stillen kit] ... the V7 is physically larger than the V3...and is overkill, unless you have a built motor and are really shooting for the moon power wise.
From what I've researched, the V7 is less efficient at lower RPMs.

The mounting bracket does work - it's the other clearances and belt alignments that you'll have to address.

I did attempt to upgrade the Stillen with a V2-TI a few years back [similar in size to the V7] and ran into some issues here.

This was before TogGunZ came out with his Stillen A2A kit.
TopGunZ bought my Stillen Kit to begin his design project.
Which has been 'Super' Successful by all accounts...Kudos.