View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 07:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fuzzzy
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7AT MR
Fuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly Rabbit View Post
Paddles for me. I don't use the lever. I use manual mode most of the time. I can't stand Nissan's opinion on when to shift and the cars lust for getting to 7th gear ASAP. I mean, really, do I need to be in 7th gear by the time I'm doing 40mph? My main problem with the automatic is the auto mode is terrible.

For anyone that uses the lever for shifting. This looks like a pretty simple mod that makes sense. When I have used the level, it always seemed backwards to me. Reverse Lever Mod.
Same. I never had paddles before so was reluctant to use them. The lever was completely counter-intuitive.

I have since used the paddles and much prefer them. But I do leave it in auto mode the vast majority of the time.
Fuzzzy is offline   Reply With Quote