View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 02:45 PM   #82 (permalink)
Asus_
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z T/S
Asus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond repute

It's a shame the car hasn't sold yet. I honestly think the original asking price was good for the amount of money invested into it. Unfortunately, the issue is the market and Nissan. Prices have dropped considerably brand new from Nissan. Which is my issue right now looking to by a Z. There are people out there pricing their Z's a little to ridiculous when one can just buy brand new for a few thousand more and you'd have warranty etc...

I'd totally buy your car but sadly you are in the U.S, and while i don't mind traveling but im in Canada and the conversion rate would make the price a little to high lol
Asus_ is offline   Reply With Quote