View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 12:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cranberry
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370Z Touring
Cranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond repute

sucks your experience man

I personally made 5 different transactions through Z1 spending a significant amount in total. Not once did I have any issues. In fact, one time they sent me a free jug of race oil by accident with my order of down pipes. The oil added so much extra weight that my shipping was an additional $20 or so. I emailed them that I didn't order the oil and I was charged for the shipping of it and within 24 hours they reimbursed me the full shipping charge and told me to keep the oil!

Sucks you had a bad experience. Try touching base with them higher up and deal with a manager, I'm sure its still a situation that can be fixed!
2009 370z M/T - straight pipe cut outs / motordyne test pipes & intake manifold / K&N typhoon intake / ACT stage 2 race clutch & flywheel / ZEX wet nitrous / UpRev tune / stillen race oil cooler / 317 WHP N/A - 381 WHP with ZEX www.youtube.com/danialk ///\\\///\\\ Follow me on Instagram @dankobra
Cranberry is offline   Reply With Quote