View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 07:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
370zBoyz
Base Member

Drives: Nismo
370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Paddle Shifters vs Shift Lever

Hey guys, for those that own the automatic do you guys mainly use the paddle shifters or the shift lever, or half and half, or just leave it in auto/drive?

I tend to use the paddle shifters more than the shift lever. The paddle shifters have a nice solid feel and click when you shift with them.

The lever just doesn't feel right...it looks exactly like a real automatic shift lever..probably that is why people did the shift boot mode for it. What I mean is on the FR-S it had a shift boot and the knob looked exactly like the manual so I used that to mainly shift in manual mode. The paddle shifters were tiny on the FR-S though so I bought it paddle shifter extensions.
370zBoyz is offline   Reply With Quote