View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 03:41 PM   #85 (permalink)
AlWakRa
Track Member

Drives: 10 370Z PW 6MT
AlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond repute

No new updates to the car, I have been busy lately and lazy when I am free lol

Today went to install my RE71r on stock wheels to use with the opening of the season, I saw some crack in the side wall and canceled the plan. Not sure if getting half set is viable or getting complete R888R set, as difference in tread may make traction difference at each corner, as I think.

So, first trackday will star my Charger SRT, and I will be either buying one front and one rear RE71R or buying a full set R888R with F265 R295.
AlWakRa is offline   Reply With Quote