View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 07:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyzilla View Post
Haha, who knows. It's most likely the execs and marketing folks. Apart from that though, I've had a few instances where salesmen would pull the car up for me and let's just say it wasn't pretty.

I agree with you, but a part of me was hoping not to worry about it. So here's the thing - I look through the interwebs at least every other day waiting for the right combo Z I'm looking for. Just today I noticed several new postings similar to what I'm looking for have been added. All of their carfax report them as corporate fleet vehicles from TN something just seems weird. On top of that, the specific vehicle I was looking at (I got so excited since it was the exact combo) had over 3k miles put on it in about 3 months................

I guess I'll keep waiting.
First guess is these belonged to Nissan USA (based in TN) and were probably "pool" cars. Basically cars employees check out for a day, week, or month and then provide feedback on when they turn them back in. Based on what a buddy who works for Toyota has told me these types of cars get the sh!t beat out of them.

IMHO run away. Eventually you'll find what you're looking for and it won't be a fleet vehicle
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote