View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 12:54 AM   #255 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaysEffect View Post
Doesn't this point make it even more laughable that Rosberg is a champion? Being beat by a "journeymen". why is it that he needs to go train in karting as a current f1 driver? Perfect his race craft? Lol he's had as much time as Hamilton if not more to perfect his driving coming up the ranks. Him needing additional training is laughable just so he can win one championship and quit.

And i don't see how Lauda's opinions mean anything. His role as as a manager is as glorified as Trump being president now. It's a thankless job because he offers absolutely nothing to the overall sucess of a race weekend. He's not a drivers coach nor is he a race engineer. So what if blames LH for the crash in spain. Everyone watching the disaster can clearly see who caused the incident. Just as we could in Austria. Its funny how you don't have an opinion on that incident.

Nico hanging along with Schumacher? Lol what a joke. Hamilton came along and outraced him handedly for 3 straight seasons before he could even challenge him with the help of the team.

I'm not getting wrapped up in this useless argument about a quitter who may never return to the sport. We can agree to disagree.

Thank you alcheng for trying to shift the topic to something better such as new tech and engine changes for the future.
LH was beat. Nico won. He drove to win. I guess thats not good enough since you simply dont like him LOL. Im amazed as the reference to Hulk LOL. He has done what?

I dont like any one driver over another, but Im not dumb or blind enough to say a driver making the effort isnt good enough or doesnt rate the title.

Quitter. All driver leave the sport. Another rather ridiculous point. Say you simply dont like Nico and it might give you some credibility.

What we see this year is what we saw last year. Vettel having issues and LH making his own luck to win a title in a car that is in fact less capable in general than the Ferrari. Should I say LH is not worthy since its Vettel's mistakes and car issues really helping LH?

Seriously seek help or post elsewhere. If you want a discussion start by being rational. Bias and blatant ignorance dont make a good argument. Useless rather describes your points well.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote