View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 11:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I would avoid corporate fleet vehicles like the plague. That being said though, what corporations offer 370Zs for their employees to drive? I might have to apply for a job
Haha, who knows. It's most likely the execs and marketing folks. Apart from that though, I've had a few instances where salesmen would pull the car up for me and let's just say it wasn't pretty.

I agree with you, but a part of me was hoping not to worry about it. So here's the thing - I look through the interwebs at least every other day waiting for the right combo Z I'm looking for. Just today I noticed several new postings similar to what I'm looking for have been added. All of their carfax report them as corporate fleet vehicles from TN something just seems weird. On top of that, the specific vehicle I was looking at (I got so excited since it was the exact combo) had over 3k miles put on it in about 3 months................

I guess I'll keep waiting.
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote