View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 10:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Carfax: 1 Owner vs Corporate Fleet

Sup guys,

What do you all think about Corporate fleet vehicles...especially with manual transmissions? Ideally, a 1 owner vehicle sounds better in theory considering the vehicle was properly driven and maintained as well as a legit excuse for selling or trading the car in. On the other hand, I feel like corporate fleet vehicles are just abused. Am I wrong? I think it's so interesting a lot of car salesmen do not know how to drive manual, yet they move these cars around. Is there anyone way of knowing if the vehicle was used as a press or demo car?
The reason I'm asking is because I'm looking for low mileage Zs and they tend to be corporate fleet vehicles. Thoughts?
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote