View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 09:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Duster
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370z roadster
Duster is on a distinguished road
Default Top Repair -The Prestige Companies Auto Upholstery

The Prestige Companies Auto Upholstery
1556 So Anaheim Blvd., Suite C., Anaheim, CA 92805

I took my 370Z Roadster to The Prestige Companies Auto Upholstery and met with Eric (who is the owner of this shop) I really had an awesome experience.

Before going to his shop I tried very diligently to get my repair covered through Cerritos Nissan (Peter Gohil) as well as Nissan Consumer Affair which was a total waist of my time. My car only had 18K on it, Ugh!

As most of you know the dealer simply want to replace the top and mechanism as a unit which is very expensive. I was quoted 10K -Ya no!

Eric was able to tell me what was wrong with my top and possible solutions. Going from a place of worrying “should I keep my car” to a tangible solutions was amazingly refreshing.

Eric was able to diagnose the problem with my top with nerd like precision. Communicate what was wrong and offer viable solutions.

The repair looks great and is not noticeable the price and turnaround time was amazing.

I could not be happier with the repair and the service that I received. If you have a top issue The Prestige Companies Auto Upholstery should be on the top of your list!
Duster is offline   Reply With Quote