View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 07:29 PM   #251 (permalink)
MaysEffect
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Infiniti FX35
MaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
Hulk......please the epitome of journeyman. He can hang out with Heidfeld. I have the address. How many wins does Hulk have or even podiums LOL. Whatever....
Doesn't this point make it even more laughable that Rosberg is a champion? Being beat by a "journeymen". why is it that he needs to go train in karting as a current f1 driver? Perfect his race craft? Lol he's had as much time as Hamilton if not more to perfect his driving coming up the ranks. Him needing additional training is laughable just so he can win one championship and quit.

And i don't see how Lauda's opinions mean anything. His role as as a manager is as glorified as Trump being president now. It's a thankless job because he offers absolutely nothing to the overall sucess of a race weekend. He's not a drivers coach nor is he a race engineer. So what if blames LH for the crash in spain. Everyone watching the disaster can clearly see who caused the incident. Just as we could in Austria. Its funny how you don't have an opinion on that incident.

Nico hanging along with Schumacher? Lol what a joke. Hamilton came along and outraced him handedly for 3 straight seasons before he could even challenge him with the help of the team.

I'm not getting wrapped up in this useless argument about a quitter who may never return to the sport. We can agree to disagree.

Thank you alcheng for trying to shift the topic to something better such as new tech and engine changes for the future.
MaysEffect is offline   Reply With Quote