View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 02:05 PM   #245 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaysEffect View Post
Motors... plural. he had multiple motor failures. Let's not also forget the dirty tricks Rosberg attempted to keep Lewis from winning... Spain, Austria.... yea.
Let's not also forget Rosberg had zero response for Hamilton on the wet races, or anyone else for that matter. Getting beat by Hulkenberg at Monaco. Rosberg is not a champion like the Rest. 90% gifted his title last year. However i think it was good for the team and the sport. Having one driver dominate the team and the sport is demoralizing for everyone. It also made for an interesting season on and off the track.

Watching Vettel win 4 straight seasons was absolutely boring for a lot of people, certainly at the end of 2013 when he just walked away with the championship. I didn't even bother waking up early to watch the last races.
Nico was in the car driving it. He won. Thats makes him a WDC. Same as all other winners. Gifted title would the choke of the century when Mclaren gifted the title to Kimi. Thats the real joke WDC on the grid. Nico never backed down and LH knew he had his hands full with him. Give credit where its due. Id like to see anyone on this forum say to his face he is not a WDC.

Beyond stupid it would be. Id take Nico over many of the drivers on the grid. He is beyond smart. Speaks 4+ languages and scored the highest ever on the Williams engineering test when he joined F1. Yea, Nico is not a confident or capable driver LOL. What part of not winning did he fail at. He won by beating LH in the same car on the same tracks. Shite fails on cars. Sometimes good for you, sometimes not but he didnt quit until he achieved his goal. Thats life. Either you succeed or not.

Hulk......please the epitome of journeyman. He can hang out with Heidfeld. I have the address. How many wins does Hulk have or even podiums LOL. Whatever.....Nico played well against MS as well. Yep Nico is just another F1 driver LOL......
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote