View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 01:49 PM   #244 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Lol, if Rosberg is so much better why did he quit after winning the championship? Makes no sense as every other champion wants to defend their championship or win a second one to prove that it was not fluke. Rosberg knew he was not number 1 and took his ball and went home! He won the championship but he is and never will be the driver Hamilton, Vettel, or Alonzo are period!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
He quit after achieving his goal. Drivers leave F1. After 2 years or 10. This is most certainly not news. He is a WDC period. Do you realize how long he had been in F1. Nico did what he wanted with his life. That is what life is about. I dont see him leaning on F1 the way some drivers do like Kimi. The ultimate one title waste of time. His last win was when??????????

I never said Nico was better but last year he drover smarter and worked harder. Do you know how much karting he was doing after races and even before the season to refine his race -craft? Thats called working to win. LH is doing alot of what Nico did last year. Too bad he wasnt in 2016. Lauda blamed him for Spain and bluntly. Simple fact is LH didnt make his luck when he needed it. Considering the gap Bottas has to LH it makes it more apparent how good Nico was. Nico had his own share of bad luck and unreliability and he got it right, won the title and left on top. What the fk is that ....failure??
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote