View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 04:32 AM   #235 (permalink)
Cyber370
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo 6MT
Cyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaysEffect View Post
You are reaching deep trying to say the cars are "different". The cars are the same, tuning parameters do not classify them as different cars. At the end of the day, both cars have the ability of producing very similar results, it wil never be 100% identical, but the fact is they posses the same baseline configuration. Oppose to the Ferrari and Mercedes chassis, which are unquestionably different.

You can go down to any dealership and buy 2 INDENTICAL cars and tune them differently to produce more or less power or handle differently, doesn't make them any less the same chassis. Me changing my alignment doesn't make the car any less the same as yours if we have the same car.

If there is so much wrong with the sport then why are you even arguing on its behalf? People complain about the engines, complain about the looks, complain about the drivers, complain about the teams. Yet these 2017 cars are unquestionably the fastest most technologically advanced in F1 history, and ratings wise, the most watched season in history.

Let’s agree to disagree on this one. Enjoy the ride.......cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk