View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 02:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
Zcutty69
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13' Base Sport M6
Zcutty69 has a reputation beyond reputeZcutty69 has a reputation beyond reputeZcutty69 has a reputation beyond reputeZcutty69 has a reputation beyond reputeZcutty69 has a reputation beyond reputeZcutty69 has a reputation beyond reputeZcutty69 has a reputation beyond reputeZcutty69 has a reputation beyond reputeZcutty69 has a reputation beyond reputeZcutty69 has a reputation beyond reputeZcutty69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by probbs716 View Post
Hey everyone, I've had my z for about 5 months now and I am wanting to do some stuff to it. First on my list is all the basic bolt ons and exhaust. Right now I am looking at FI long tube headers and a Tomei Catback but I cannot seem to find anyone who has done this before and I was wondering if the headers fit with the Exhasut? Also, I have not completely decided on the long tube headers, I am also looking at stillen shorties with berks HFC but not sure which to go with. Any help would be appreciated!
I have that exact setup. Fast intentions long tube headers and tomei exhaust on my 370z. Everything fits 100% but like everyone has mentioned It's ridiculously, insanely loud.
Zcutty69 is offline   Reply With Quote