View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 11:30 AM   #63 (permalink)
OhioYJ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z
OhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikefairladyz View Post
Hi guys. First excuse my english because i speak french. I have the same problem and i think that today i found what is the problem. I have remove all the the plastic interior from the seatbelt to the trunk. After i have put a lot of water on the car. The problem seem to be the two small round plastic cap on top of the trunk. When there is to much water it goes in then it fall in the interior and it go down to the seatbelt. I have patch them with eurethane. I will wait 48h then i gonna see if it still leak.
So today my passenger side seat belt was wet. Searching I came across this thread. I assume this is the plug you are referring to:

That plug had water underneath it on the passenger side, but was dry on the driverside. The car was also parked in a manner that would help encourage water to drain towards the front (which I would assume towards the belt).

There is also this one in the center, I assume it couldn't hurt to seal this one up as well?

Anyone had any problems with the wiring leaking? Should I worry about these?

OhioYJ is offline   Reply With Quote