View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 09:33 AM   #1969 (permalink)
Kamillio
Enthusiast Member

Drives: N/A
Kamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond repute
Default Topgunz - air to air upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBatt View Post
It looks like you are running the stock Stillen system. That is where your problem is, you need the A2A kit.

What pulley did you install for the 9psi upgrade, the Stillen or the Vortech?

The Stillen pulley mounts on the engine driven jackshaft and my kit will prevent slip on that side but the SC drive belt may be the problem.

By using my kit on the serpentine drive belt and using the Vortech 2A038-295 pulley and replacing the SC idler pulley with a Gates #36225 you should not get any belt slip.

Just as a personal note, I am running A2A and your kit to prevent slippage. I make only 6.5psi on stock pulleys while I should be making 8psi. The MAP sensor says I'm making 8, but my boost gauge and fuel pressure regulator say I'm making 6.5. The gauge and FPR are teed of the same line that the BOV uses to the Stillen intake manifold. Everything is clamped tight and readings are consistent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk