View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 11:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Hey there...

If I can help let me know. I have a building in Tilberg and an office in the UK. I send samples and product out there once a month and sometimes twice. I don't have a problem throwing your parts in with my shipment but understand it takes a little time to get it there as we use an all water service. Just a thought and your welcome to have the parts sent to me and I'll reship.

I used to do this for my very good friend in New Zealand when my shop was open. Still do from time to time but now he runs the Suzuki race team so he gets it all handled by the big guys.

If your in a hurry and just need someone to Fed Ex them for you, I can help you there too. Don't need to profit just make sure my costs are covered and I'll let you use my freight discounts with Fed Ex.

Just a thought man if you can't find a source.

Best of luck