View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 09:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
B&W_Evader
Track Member

Drives: slower than before
B&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond repute

Going south, I got off 101 onto 25 around 7:30 Sunday morning. Once I got out in the boonies, I only had to pass one guy the whole way. Took this picture at the end of 25 and the start of 198 west. 25 has 2 sections. Going south, the first 5-10 miles are high speed sweeper turns. Then it settles into good straights and a mix of 50-70 mph turns. Occasional turns marked between 25 and 35 that you need to pay attention and slow down for. There are 3-5 turns that should have been marked that were not. Pavement is fresh and smooth. No large humps that will set you air-born. (which was very nice) 198 west is a little faster. I slowed way down for all of the blind rises on both because they make me really nervous.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HWY25_2_50.jpg (640.2 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by B&W_Evader; 10-04-2017 at 09:58 AM.
B&W_Evader is offline   Reply With Quote