View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 10:31 PM   #398 (permalink)
husam2012
Track Member

Drives: 370Z Nismo
husam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. Got a new job at a performance shop to make a little more money for school/bills and just started the semester being fulltime.

My bad luck finally caught up to me.

The car still runs perfect and with the flex fuel It's probably making over 500 WHP at 12 PSI at this second. But, it's probably going to spin a bearing soon.

Basically, I haven't put more than a couple hundred miles since the dyno tune but that oil pressure issue that happened a while back was still haunting me.

I finally got it up on a lift to drop the pan and cut open the filter. I found what i was expecting all along A few small metal flakes at the bottom of the pan and inside the oil filter. I'm really sad that this happened and had hoped to enjoy it for at least a little longer.

I'm not really sure what to do at this point since i have literally no money to buy anything else for it, and not a lot of time between school and work. I was just thinking of trading it into a stealership and to cut my loses at this point.

It's been a joy to drive with this much power, and maybe someday I'll build another one just like it!

Be on the lookout for a GT-R turbo partout in the upcoming months unless something/ someone changes my mind.

Thanks everyone for your help along this journey, it has been definitely a good learning experience.

One last video so you guys can hear it's final moments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNxUQOEofSE
husam2012 is offline   Reply With Quote