View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 01:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
AestheticCM1
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z MT/ST/Navi
AestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Red 2010 Nissan 370z Touring/Sport/Navigation --61,000

$17,000

Up for sale is my 2010 Nissan 370z Touring Edition with Sport Package and Navigation.

Features:
• This car is COMPLETELY STOCK, with NO aftermarket modifications. All listed features were installed at the factory. (edit: front air dam is plastidipped which you or I can obviously remove)
• Sport Suspension
• Leather interior with full power adjustments
• Bose Sound System with 8in subwoofer (all factory installed)
• Heated Bucket Seats
• Heated mirrors and rear window
• Navigation System with hard drive for music or video storage
• DVD & Cd player with Sirius option
• Auto dimming mirror with Home link option
• Synchro Rev Match
• 6 speed manual transmission
• Carbon fiber drive shaft
• Sport Brakes (Akebono)
• 19" Aluminum Sport Rims (Rays Engineering)
• Cargo cover ($250 option)
• Cargo Box
• Remainder of extended warranty (platinum ~$1700) which is good until 2020 or the car hits 100k (this warranty is transferable, so you'll have peace of mind driving this Z).

I have no complaints about this car whatsoever. I kept detailed maintenance records (almost entirely oil changes with Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic), and I can request them from the Nissan dealerships that I frequent if you find any gaps in my records. Further, the 60k service has been mostly performed: Rear differential fluid changed ($120), Transmission fluid changed ($250); clutch fluid changed ($250), 100k/5yr high mileage coolant changed at 50k ($250) so the car is ready to go another 60k miles without major service. The Prelli P-Zero tires will need to be changed in the near future. Feel free to ask me any questions.

The mileage may increase a bit since I drive this car on Fridays and weekends.

I can't upload pictures so here's the link to the Craigslist post containing pictures:

https://nwct.craigslist.org/cto/d/pr...283471655.html

I like my cars like my women, Asian imports.

Last edited by AestheticCM1; 05-17-2018 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Mileage change
AestheticCM1 is offline   Reply With Quote