View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 09:06 PM   #29 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebase99 View Post
Unknown, congrats! Haven't logged in for a bit. Going through the big ugly D word. No, settle down guys, Magic Mike and breakaway pants are not the D you're thinking. I hope. Lol. Anyway, great decision. Bang for the buck it's impossible to do better in every metric IMO, especially the most important-passenger seat air bag sensitivity. I kid. Enjoy it my friend.
Thanks man. I'm sorry about that D. I went thru it 3 years ago. In the long-run, you realize. Single is amazing... lol.

Well all that magic Mike talk, I see where your futures headed. LMFAO!!

Hey it's crazy cuz Bros fourr speed on you tube just compared the SS to the Nismo. Every Single Comment was SPOT ON. it's why I will collect a nismo as soon as I'm don't with my Camaro NA build. It's crazy cuz they both are talking about builds exactly the way I want to do them both!!!!

Sheck it owwwt

https://youtu.be/rq-LPvHDUA8