View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 11:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
OhioYJ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z
OhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdman77 View Post
I too am looking at getting HFCs. Right now my selection is down to Z1 or Berks. My reasoning is because these two have the support brackets which help keep the exhaust from bouncing around. Just my .02C.
My Berks fit excellent with my FI exhaust, however the brackets didn't not line with the support bracket. Maybe one of these days I'll modify the support bracket to make it work, but at the moment it's not installed.

I could have made it work, but I would have had to cut apart the bracket and weld some new metal in places. It wasn't as simple as just enlarging holes. The factory cats are pretty heavy and I'm sure needed the extra support, I was less worried about it with the Berks. Still it's on my list of things to do at some point.
OhioYJ is offline   Reply With Quote