View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 07:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
cigarclifford
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 Corvette Z06
cigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Thanks Cliff and Canadian... yes, it was very hard. I felt the cars I narrowed it down to were the best of what's out there. I wasn't shy to spend money on a car, but running costs played a part.

I didn't get a ZL1 for one single reason. When I drove the Z06, it was so wicked fast, it would take the fun out of daily driving it. 60 comes before the car can react to speed. The SS handling to power ratio is amazing and I think the 550HP n/a sweetspot will be more than enough power.

I just didn't want a track day only car. The SS fit the mold.

Nobody asked but I thought I'd add. Lol.

Running reviews WILL COME SOON.
Your very welcome Sir

Correct the Z06 is not for everyone.. I still daily drive my 2010 Nismo. Just did a repaint and added a new windshield and the new black Nismo headlights..

I hit 100,000 miles and plan on keeping my 2010 Nismo for many years ahead..