View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 03:24 PM   #2330 (permalink)
MaysEffect
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Infiniti FX35
MaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
EDIT:
I'm really not gonna argue. You guys like what you like. It's different than what I like, and I think its woefully antiquated, but they're your cars.
Whats antiquated? fitting the right tire size or not pushing the limits of fitments?

Do you not watch racing of any form? Every race car in the current era uses properly sized tires and wheels, by the virtue of regulations, and by actual handling physics. Hell even look at Formula drift where the style you follow was essentially born. No one in the pro series pulling off 100mph drifts use stretched tires and high degrees of camber to fit wheels.

There are zero cars in the modern era from factory or in racing that follows your standpoint. I don't see why you have to belittle it just because you don't like it or find it boring.

Your car looks mean and aggressive, has nothing to do with likes. But you even admitted it was a bit aggressive and not for everyone. You said this several times actually.
MaysEffect is offline   Reply With Quote