View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 10:29 AM   #23 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you had a good experience

Mine, not so much. Their onboard E85 monitor is constantly off when compared with a manual testing device. Their excuse was the manual device was wrong, until I told them I tested E85 race fuel with a guaranteed value which the manual device nailed spot on and their gauge did not.

Come to find out they use multiple (brands) of flow through sensors and don't calibrate the gauges properly. After many conversations with them and sending my gauge back for testing they never made godo on it (6+ months of contact) before I ultimately sold the car. They refused to test the sensor when I offered to send it in.

You've been warned