View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 08:59 PM   #2314 (permalink)
MaysEffect
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Infiniti FX35
MaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Is that a joke? If i scrape my rim on a curb thats would be due to bad driving, not a tire/wheel sizing choice

Yea...and you wouldn't scrap the rim on a curb as bad if you had more tire protection

Also i assure you, with enough cornering force and the right bump, you can easily hit the rim under normal driving conditions if you have a tire that is too small and too stretched.

And i'm not talking about your specific setup, but excessively stretched tires in general. If you are using a 275 on a 11" wheel, i agree that's not extreme, but you said minor, and that IS a relatively wide stretch. It may not be full ricer stance boi stretch, but it is a bit excessive.
MaysEffect is offline   Reply With Quote