View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 07:32 PM   #48 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerafian View Post
I think a couple of you are confusing getting a refund with helping with buying wheels. Vendors are ALWAYS eager to take your money, when they smell a sale coming. Just like any salesman, they will be your friend the entire time during an inquiry on a product.

There are a few vendors that will actually take care of you no matter the issue, like Tony at Motordyne. Then there are other vendors that treat you like a hobo begging for money after you have given them the money for the product.
Since I'm an ethical seller I will have to disclose that to my buyer of the wheel and take a hit on it... this vendor didn't disclose even though Josh admitted he saw the mark and was not willing to give me a small credit.

If I sold these wheels to someone on here and he complained that I didn't sell it everyone would bash me BUT getyourwheels does it and it slides... that's my point. I guess I have better customer service than Josh by a landslide and he should learn how to talk to a customer that just spent 2k on brand new wheels that had a Nick in one and one of the valve area was messed up too.

Anyway moving on. Buy wheels from who you want but o believe b2 or someone else sells forgestar so I would go there. Or don't deal with Josh he's a d bag.