View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 10:39 PM   #20 (permalink)
SINISTER
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z NISMO
SINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond repute

Suspension is horrible..but such an easy fix. Mine is a 2013 so I took out those horrible REAR Nismo shocks and put in some same year rear OEM Nissan Euro Tuned sport shocks. Night and day and handles just as good if not better......takes you 30 minutes to do it..at most. No need to mess with the front shocks just the rear is what makes it horrible.
Another reason may be that they want to try out a euro trash porsche and think its better....they pay more and get less...but I suppose we all have to learn to not jump on the band wagon of conformity sooner or later.
I purchased mine about 9 months ago with around 12k miles on it ....I am the second owner. You just have to search! Best car I have ever owned and I have owned everything from a M3, a Corvette and a Hellcat.

Last edited by SINISTER; 09-23-2017 at 06:23 PM.
SINISTER is offline   Reply With Quote