View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 06:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Jinxx
Track Member

Drives: 2017 nismo 370z
Jinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentmo280z View Post
I tried both the Tial 50mm & the QRJ, with the supercharger spring. I had to have a new flange welded on for the QRJ.
The 50 mm was way loud. I only used it for a very short period of time. The QRJ is what I have ended up using full time. It was a little loud so I added a filter and wrapped the filter with foam and that setup works very well. It has never stuck and would highly recommend. Does not flutter for me either, where as all the others have.
I've also used the Synapse valves, both old style & new. I've spent a small fortune trying to fix the flutter issue.
QRJ ftw!! Stage 1.5 setup.
Was there any other issues with the 50mm other than being too loud ... flutter/ sticking... etc
Jinxx is offline   Reply With Quote