View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 04:44 PM   #8507 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeSemdyZee View Post
If you want it, get it.
I bought a shirt and a pen earlier this summer from their official site, which started a many month long battle with UPS. They were trying to collect warehousing fees because a TSCA (Toxic Substance Control Act Declaration) had not been filled out for the pen. Evidently, ink pens are a very dangerous product...

Got home from vacation with a notice to pay $322 COD fees because of the warehousing time.
Needless to say, I was p@#$$ed. Ain't paying it BTW.

It is a nice pen though. :roll eyes:

Also, if you wear a Large in U.S. sizing, the corresponding European size would be an XL.
Very good to know. I am going to head back this weekend and grab it. Once in a lifetime chance. Haha. I tried on a large and yea.... It was tight. Laughed putting on an XL but was perfect fitting. Thought I was fat for a moment.