View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 03:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
jmroy6
Base Member

Drives: Spirited
jmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond reputejmroy6 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Jinxx;3694966]The qrj comes in a 38mm flange.was trying to find a direct fit without having to rework the pipe with a 50mm. I did see the vids of the tial 50mm swap and it sounded great that's why I was asking about the qrj size.....TiAL Sport QRJ 38mm Blow-Off Valves | JEGS

unfortunately the 38mm qrj bpv wont fit the 38mm turbosmart flange supplied with the kit, i initially thought the same, but the design of the lip where the valve sits is different for the tial and wont seal properly.

i wouldnt recommend a bov like the tial q series because there is no way filter the air as its being sucked into the engine under vaccum, this could lead to dirt and debris being sucked into the intercooler pipe.