View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 03:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jinxx
Track Member

Drives: 2017 nismo 370z
Jinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmroy6 View Post
Both me and kentomo280z are running the tial qrj bpv on our gtm sc kits with the 1.5psi spring. it flows twice as much air and doesn't flutter like the turbosmart bpv. you just have to remove the old flange and get the tial one welded on. it cost me 30 bucks at local shop.

The qrj comes in a 38mm flange.was trying to find a direct fit without having to rework the pipe with a 50mm. I did see the vids of the tial 50mm swap and it sounded great that's why I was asking about the qrj size.....http://www.jegs.com/p/TiAL-Sport/TiA...39373/10002/-1

I did speak with a very reputable guy at Z1 and he said he seen a lot of guys use a 38mm wastegate with a lighter spring cause it had a larger opening than a 38mm bov
Jinxx is offline   Reply With Quote