View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 06:28 AM   #8497 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Magic Kingdom was a huge success yesterday. Got to the park by noon and stayed for after hours until 11. Got every ride in and saw the new fireworks that just started last month. Needless to say, the girlfriend literally cried tears of joy at some things. The fireworks, Ariels Grotto, etc. I hyped this trip as much as possible and it has already blown away all of her expectations.

We are off to Epcot today. First reservation for food for the trip. The fancy place in France. We are going right when the park opens so we can hope on test track and Soarin before crowds get to bad. Then mosey through the countries section before lunch time. I may do some picking of foods from the festival going on.

Then tonight we may try to get down to downtown disney for dinner. I need sunscreen as well..... And I need to txt Jayhovah. We were going to try and meet up. Could see my first TT Z!!!

Anyways, hope everyone is doing well. I'll hop on here when I can. Peace