Thread: Ghost cam
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 07:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
Deqos
Base Member

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z
Deqos is on a distinguished road
Default Ghost cam

Now i know im not mechanically inclined or know much about engines.. But im trying to learn and I was looking for a cam for the 370z that had that raw choppiness that I love to hear but mostly hear on american muscle. I was wondering if it was possible on the 370z's stock VQ37 engine.. I came across this video and was taken aback!! This thing sounds amazing, but he won't tell anyone what cam it is so I was wondering if any of you know what cam it is or a cam that would give that aggressive chop like his does... Thanks for any feedback ..

Edit: I found a thread on here stating it was a ghost cam tune?? Now im really confused lol does that mean you just have to get a tune and a full exhaust and basically the tune does the chopping or what
Edit2: Now I have gone through the tuners (Uprev and Ecutek) and see that Uprev offers a map that includes cam timing and another thats ghost cam? Not sure if thats a map or not but thats what i got from the post anyways. Now I guess my new question is, what maps does UpRev offer that EcuTek doesn't and vice versa. At the moment im not Forced inducted but I do plan to be in a couple years but ill need a tune for the mods i plan on putting on. I couldn't find a post that had what maps each Tuner service had available.. Can anyone shed some light on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgILaUGJ49c

Last edited by Deqos; 09-20-2017 at 08:49 AM.
Deqos is offline   Reply With Quote