View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 08:09 PM   #18 (permalink)
vertex
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Tour Black
vertex is on a distinguished road

Hey guys, quick update...

The first dealer that I went to, where I test drove the car, contacted me and they have one coming in exactly as I want but the guy is selling it to me $1,300 over invoice. I sent him back an email offering him $500 over invoice and he said no.

Also, quick question. I'm going to be trading in my Nissan Pathfinder which the lease is up in July, I was hoping that Nissan had some type of "customer loyalty" program of sort so that the remaining payments of my lease could be "forgiven", but the salesman told me no and that the remaining payments would be rolled into the price of the Z. Do you guys know if usually when you trade your lease for another car of the same company they do anything like that?

One last thing, both dealers that i've gotten prices from have come in at about $1k+ over invoice. I wonder if the market that i'm in, South Florida, might be working against me in a way and preventing me from getting the $500 over invoice or invoice as some of you have gotten. I'm starting to wonder if $1,300 over invoice it's "fair" in my market, I would hate for the car to just pass my by while i'm here fighting for something that no dealer will abide by. Suggestions?
vertex is offline   Reply With Quote