View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 06:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmoked View Post
He will win with the auto tranny. Unless you have DR and willing to dump the clutch at high rpm, your 60' most likely be crappy in the low 2s. By the time you catch him with the "extra power", the race is over already. The SRT runs mid 12s consistently, i dont think you can achieve that. Do a roll race, you would pull..
That's a "Buzzkill" response,,,but could be true if Z doesn't properly heat tires & go below 2 in 60'... mine has went 1.95 2x w/drop-in K&N's alone-result's were 13.1....but i also know that spinning & a 2.3-2.5'ish 60' will make you drop your head when you look at the slip.
Practice your launch!
Whom ever know's how to properly heat their tires & launch will win.
Practice/Practice/Practice

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote