View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 06:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
crazy4oldcars
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '16 Nismo Tech
crazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond reputecrazy4oldcars has a reputation beyond repute

A couple of things that helped me.
I got rid of the thick wallet and bought one of those things ones, then moved it up to my shirt pocket. That has actually done the most to improve my comfort.
Getting in and out is awkward, especially if you're like me and your belly is bigger than your chest. I'm 6'_0" and 230 lbs.
Let the seat all of the way back when your getting in and out. That gets you around the bolsters. I was tearing up the leather before I started doing that. It also keeps my pocket knife clip from catching the steering wheel.
Right foot in the foot well, and back in butt first and swivel to face forward. Nothing else really works for me.
Once I had the 2 seat bottom adjustments to my satisfaction, it's a matter of moving the seat forward until just before my knee touches the dash (so I can get the clutch all the way down without reaching) and tilt the seat back forward to where I can reach the steering wheel comfortably. (Ok. Is anyone else having trouble getting the seat back to stay where you put it?)
My Z is my DD, and long trips are usually made in another vehicle, but it occasionally takes about an hour to get home. I'm perfectly comfortable.

Kirk B.
crazy4oldcars is offline   Reply With Quote