View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 01:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sway
Track Member

Drives: 2018 GTR
Sway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond repute

You can slightly feel it through the pedal, but it's mostly audible. Loud radio or mid to high rpm acceleration the exhaust noise covers it up. Doesn't translate through the steering wheel. I don't think it has anything to do with the brakes as it literally popped up after I put the wheels on, brakes were fine no wobble or unbalanced feeling, to it being there the same day. It's not bad, but it's more than enough to annoy me.

I installed the wheels myself originally, used 82 ft lbs, in a star pattern... yesterday discount did their thing balanced the wheels and put them back on, and it's still there. So unfortunately I don't think that's the problem either

Edit: I ordered a set of 73 outer 66.1 inner hubcentric rings just in case. I'm willing to lose $20 just to make sure...

Last edited by Sway; 09-16-2017 at 01:46 PM.
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote